I'll never look at a gun range the same way again. We blew through enough ammo to keep a small army afloat, and then... then things got really interesting. Stress relief on so many levels.
It's mind boggling how swiftly things can change. After a year together, a year of traveling and adventure and the making of plans... It's done. One argument. That was all it took and everything unraveled. Admittedly, I was a dick. A fact which I not only admitted to, but apologized for. Let me go back to the beginning... I was in the Gator, when guess who should walk in, but Cam. Yes, my Cam. The other half of me that I hadn't seen in over three years. The Cam that I more than half feared had finally met her maker. When I saw her I did what I always do when I see her. I laid a lip lock on her. I was happy to see her. I couldn't wait for her to meet Sawyer. I just knew the two of them would get along. I couldn't have been more wrong. Sawyer arrived shortly after Cam did. I made introductions, and well, things seemed to get awkward as the moments ticked by. Enough so tha...
My other half, my polar opposite. No matter what time and distance there has been between us, when our orbits are once again in sync, it's all erased. We pick up exactly where we left off. No, where have you been, what ... who, have you been doing. We're not like that. She came to Killigan's, apparently had put a BOLO out on me, which is fitting. For a moment when her partner, Nick, came in and shouted my name I seriously thought I had perhaps been caught at something. Immediately my mind went to all the things I ... probably should be arrested for, and then of course I was thankful that Naja's in town, because that woman could literally get the devil off for crimes against humanity and have the judge thank her for doing so... Anyway, Cam is back. I introduced her to Ash. The got along very well. Just as I had expected they would. Now if I can just get Ryan to stick around long enough, the girls may be able to loos...
Comments
Post a Comment